Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nikon D3100 Sample Shots

I have always wanted to buy a SLR camera, to satisfy my fascination about photography. Came my 30th birthday, I've finally decided to reward myself with a camera. Hours of research been conducted to find the perfect camera. I decided to go for Nikon D3100 for the following reasons;(1)user friendly (actually has guide modes) (2)affordable

(P26,000.00 with freebies such as bag and memory card) and it is (3) Red! (to be unique from its usual color). I remember how excited I was after I bought it, I skipped dinner and stayed up to the wee hours of the morning exploring my new camera . The D3100 is built around a 14.2 megapixel CMOS sensor, bringing not only live view but also Full HD video capture to Nikon's entry-level model. The edge of this camera is that it has Guide Modes that gives you access to a variety of frequently used and useful functions.


Practice Shots

To fully utilize the functions of my camera and to have a background on basic photography, I've enrolled in FPPF at Intramuros, Manila. I was able to learn many new things, it is not as easy as I expected though you will eventually master it through constant practice. Through the 5-day seminar, I got the opportunity to conduct test shots, applying the technicalities learned. Here are the following practice shots of D3100;

















No comments:

Post a Comment